Whats new?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myvitriol.net Forum Index -> General MV Related Discussion
alpha waves
Underthelines

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject: Whats new? Reply with quote

WOW....stumbled across mv.net again after seeing a comment on a video from Mark with the url...must be 17 years since I joined!! Nice to see some old names on here Smile

Do we have any expectations of new music from the band? I know Som has lost the plot literally as I follow him on FB / Twitter but there's still a musical genius inside somewhere.

Mark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, good to see you! Just watched the same video as you Smile

I lost the URL sometime back due to work constraints with a view of just never paying any further attention to it. It was bought by a marketing firm as previously had some good traffic being sent to it when MV was a little more active.

A year back started to listen to MV again and saw that a few people were talking about MV.net decided I needed the URL just to get it back up and running. So here we are!

Website wise, It's quite poor by todays standards, it was made in 2004 using Microsoft FrontPage, then migrated over to Expression, most of the assets were made in Photoshop and used as images. It's in dire need of a remake but quite like the retro feel. It is a complete nightmare to update as you are editing the pages rather than adding in posts.

Listening, Music tastes have changed a little, always interested in what people are listening to?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myvitriol.net Forum Index -> General MV Related Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: