MV bootleg vids to exchange/sell?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myvitriol.net Forum Index -> Live & Gig Related
vitrioller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: MV bootleg vids to exchange/sell? Reply with quote

Hello everyone. This is my first post as in desperation i am checking out MV forums to find MV bootleg videos to get me through these MVless times.. Just to see them occasionally to remind me that they still exist and there is still a possibility that they will bring out something new soon!
So if anyone has any vids that i can download or even buy please let me know as i can't find any anywhere.. i am sure you will understand and try to help a fellow MV fan Wink
Not seen them live since 2001 in Milan when they played with Ash,great gig apart from som's broken string! A fan since the beginning all those years ago,37 now and still they make my skin tingle! Still very relevant fresh music even now,need more from them.... it would be a shame for it to end like this.. maybe we should organise a egyptian-style gathering outside som's house to pressurise them into releasing a new album! Laughing
Anyway please contact me if you have any bootleg vids or cds to dowload,exchange or sell.

The wait continues......
Ciao!
Andy
Lynch3y
Underthelines

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hate to piss on your bbq mate but my vitriol are no more

youtube is your best option
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myvitriol.net Forum Index -> Live & Gig Related All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: